8 Trigram Organ Qigong – 1/2 day workshop
During this workshop i want to help you overcome debilitating mental states such as chronic stress, overwhelm, worrying all the time, and overthinking.
What if the solution you have been looking for is already built-in to your breath, body and spirit?
In this course you will discover White Tiger Qigong, a system of knowledge, wisdom and transformative healing movements that will help you unlock your potential to start feeling better immediately.
During this half day immersion, you will learn practical techniques to help:
*During this half day masterclass, you will:
1. Experience the powerful 8 Trigram Organ Qigong Forms
2. Learn the ancient 6 healing sounds formula
3. Walk away with simple & feel good self care tools
This workshop is designed to equip you with practical Qigong skills to help you:
* Sync your mind and body to feel less stressed & overwhelmed
* End overthinking and develop laser sharp focus
* Stop zoning out, ’feeling out of it’ and sharpen your concentration
Take a sneak peak at our program and what you’ll be learning about:
– The art of White Tiger Qigong and how to meditate in flow with your body
– How to sustain relaxation, clarity of mind and develop emotional resilience
– Qigong as a non pharmaceutical alternative, rooted in the science of Classical Chinese Medicine
– How your emotions are intimately connected to your organs and ways to balance painful emotion
This workshop is perfectly suited to:
* Corporate professionals wanting to de-stress and beat burnout
* Business owners & 9-5er’s who ‘feel all over the shop’ and are seeking some peace of mind
* People who suffer from anxiety and depression looking for non pharmaceutical ways to heal their pain
* Busy people who ‘feel all over the shop’ and are seeking some peace of mind
* Complete beginners at Qigong with no prior experience
* People who are ready for a change, even if you don’t know what that looks like yet
Your host, Certified White Tiger Qigong Instructor Adam Wiltshire, will lead the afternoon keeping everyone on track, learning and meeting in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
Bookings for this event are limited and will sell fast!
Standard Rate: $69
Bring a friend: 2 tickets at $55 each
Reserve your place now!