“Just like the lotus, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world”
This full moon we come together in ceremony, community and celebration as we welcome in the new cycle ahead, the purity of the lotus and lunar energies of Sagittarius.
This is a sacred time to re-align your chakras, connect with your body, calm the mind and enliven your spirit.
Just for tonight, we will leave the lunacy of the external world aside to reconnect with the purification energy of the lotus.
This represents the potential we all have within us to peel back the layers of conditioning, open your heart to the light and to connect with our true selves.
This reviving workshop is especially designed for the Full Moon and is suitable for all levels of experience.
What the evening will include:
– Full chakra balancing with guided Reiki Meditation
– Dynamic movement meditations to stimulate your chakras
– Vibrational QiGong to release stuck energy and emotional blocks
– Tai Chi exercises to release anger and unpleasant feelings
– Third eye activation with special mantras
– Intention setting and manifesting for the new cycle
– Dedication ceremony to the crystal grid
– Experience reiki healing energy and the harmonics of the crystal grid
– Wear loose fitting clothes
– A lively mind
– Your favourite crystal to activate and add to the crystal grid
– Yoga mat/meditation cushion (optional)
Early Bird: $25 (book before 25th May)
Late Bird: $35 Spaces limited to 20 people. Bookings are essential in advance to secure your place.
“Adam is great facilitator. Did the Aura Gazing workshop with ASE. had a very powerful experience where I was taken into a deeply relaxed and hypnogogic State followed by the mantra chanting which definitely made my third eye throb. I would definitely recommend doing workshops with him as he is passionate , open hearted and compassionate and patient.” Vivek Naidu
“I have been attending Adam’s QiGong classes for a few months and after sessions I always feel deeply at peace and more connected to my body. He is a dedicated teacher who has spent many years studying and practicing QiGong and his deep respect and knowledge of this tradition makes him an excellent teacher.” Ali Sanders
“I have been blessed to have been able to experience reiki, tai chi and meditation circles led by Adam. Adam is an amazing teacher. He is easy going and makes you feel comfortable immediately. He is very experienced and well researched and helps you to understand where you are at and how you can develop yourself further. Adam is a true healer that I look forward to continuing to work with him” Monica Graham