Reiki 2 Practitioner Training Sydney
Have you completed Reiki 1 training and feel ready for the next step?
Are you looking to expand your Reiki self healing practice?
Looking to train to become a professional Reiki practitioner?
Usui Reiki practitioner training empowers you with the skills, knowledge and ability to conduct distant Reiki healing sessions, enhance your self practice and equips you with the skillset to start a professional Reiki private practice.
Usui Reiki 2 training is intended to enhance your hands-on self practice, not to replace it. You will receive 3 new initiations and learn to practice Reiki without touch or proximity to the receiver.
Your Reiki healing ability becomes strengthened, enabling you to:
- Send Reiki to family, friends and clients at a distance & overseas
- Learn 3 sacred Reiki symbols, their uses and applications
- To better manage your personal energetic hygiene and security using Reiki
- Focus & apply your reiki skills for physical, emotional and spiritual health imbalances
- Use Reiki to clear work, home and practice spaces of stagnant energy
Practitioner Training Curriculum
– Conducting a reiki level 2 treatment session
– Understanding Reiki symbols & their applications
– Safely facilitating distance Reiki sessions with clients
– Managing energetic boundaries and energetic security
– Understanding hands off healing, scanning, beaming and their uses
– Starting a professional Reiki private practice
– Practicing Reiki responsibly with clients
Reiki 2 benefits include:
– Activate Reiki faster than before
– Expanding your knowledge of Reiki practice
– You can treat more that 1 person at once
– Your healing touch becomes faster and more powerful
– Increased confidence in performing reiki treatments
– Increased levels of self and bodily awareness
Class details and registration
The dates for the next group training are: Saturday 25th May and Sunday 26th May, 10am – 5pm.
It is necessary to attend both days in their entirety.
The location is at Adam’s private practice in Glebe. Full address details will be sent upon booking confirmation.
The class fee is $495 for the training. This includes lectures, course manual and group practice.
You can reserve your place by making a non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit to Adam via PayPal. The full balance is due before the training begins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for Reiki level 2 practitioner training?
If you have completed Reiki Level 1 training with Adam and the Australian School of Energetics and have been practicing self reiki for at least 3 months then you are eligible for Reiki level 2 training.
What if i have trained with another Reiki teacher but have been practicing for 3 months?
Yes, you can still do the training but it is necessary for you to be initiated into Adam’s lineage and receive the Level 1 initiations from him. This is because there is no set standard for Reiki training in Australia and the initiation styles can vary.
There is an additional $100 fee for the Level 1 initiations that need to be completed with Adam 3 weeks prior to the Reiki 2 training. Please contact Adam via email to arrange this on a separate date to the training.
I have completed Usui Reiki Level 2 training before or a long time ago but stopped practicing. I am looking to retrain and get back into it. Can i attend the course?
Completing Reiki 2 training for a second time can help increase your confidence with the practice and refine your skills.
If you trained with another teacher you will need to receive the Level 1 initiations into Adam’s lineage to be eligible for the Level 2 training. Please come with a beginners mindset in order to get the most from the training and to best develop your practice.
BA Business Administration, Reiki Master Teacher Degree, Medical Qigong Instructor
Adam has dedicated his life to the energetic healing arts. He used Reiki and Qigong to overcome lifelong anxiety and depression and to fully come off the heavy medication he had been on for 5 years. Adam has trained extensively with Masters from Boston, Argentina and Manchuria and offers regular trainings, workshops and classes across the inner west and sydney city. He is also a writer and speaker, contributing articles to Elephant Journal and Reiki Rays.