Qigong Taster Masterclass at Lentils
During this taster masterclass (valued at $75) i want to help you overcome debilitating mental states such as chronic stress, overwhelm, worrying all the time and racing thoughts.
What if the solution you have been looking for is already built-in to your breath, body and spirit?
In this beginner class you will discover White Tiger Qigong, a system of knowledge, wisdom and transformative healing movements that will help you unlock your potential to start feeling better immediately.
During this 90 minute taster masterclass (valued at $75), you will:
1. Experience the powerful 5 Element Style Qigong Forms
2. Learn how this Qigong can help you dissolve your stress
3. Walk away with simple & feel good self care tools
This workshop is designed to equip you with practical Qigong skills to help you:
* Sync your mind and body to feel less stressed & overwhelmed
* End overthinking and develop laser sharp focus
* Stop zoning out, ’feeling out of it’ and sharpen your concentration
This class is perfectly suited to:
– Working professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners looking to lower stress and feel better
– Highly Sensitive People (HSP) looking for ways to master their sensitivity
– Conscious and awakened leaders wanting to find more clarity and boost their energy
My approach to teaching Qigong focuses on using Qigong as a non-pharmaceutical way to manage high sensitivity and mental health challenges such as stress, overwhelm and anxiety. This stems from my many years of practicing Qigong which helped me recover from a challenging Bipolar Type 2 Diagnosis (the less severe kind). Through practicing this Qigong daily, I was able to overcome my mental health challenges and i am now living medication free with no relapse, loving life and inspiring others to achieve the same.
Here’s a sneak peak of our program and what you’ll be learning about:
– The art of White Tiger Qigong and how to meditate in flow with your body
– How to sustain relaxation, clarity of mind and strengthen your stress tolerance
– Qigong as a non pharmaceutical alternative, rooted in the science of Chinese Medicine
– How your emotions are intimately connected to your organs and ways to balance painful emotion
Your host, Certified White Tiger Qigong Instructor and Stress Reduction Specialist, Adam Wiltshire, will lead the class keeping everyone on track, learning and meeting in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
By loving DONATION to Lentils As Anything Newtown
To confirm your place, RSVP and click ‘Going’ so that we can add you to the guest list
If your plans change and you can no longer attend, please update your RSVP to let us know.
To receive a notification when donation monthly events are created: Go to my main fb page, facebook.com/australianschoolofenergetics, LIKE the page, then click FOLLOWING.
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/australianschoolofenergetics
“After a major shift in my life, I knew i needed to re-evaluate my life and focus on my self care. I tried a few classes but it wasn’t until i found Adam that something clicked. From the first class i felt a change that has evolved into a deep transformation. I look forward to my class every week and i am grateful for this journey.”
~ Camile ~
“I want to thank you very much for your wonderful, refreshingly professional and caring Qigong teaching over the last couple of weeks. Your very clear leading and explanation of the moves and breathing was very much appreciated and enabled me to learn a great deal in just this short time. Your calm and ego-less approach also left me feeling amazingly relaxed.”
~ Helen ~
“I have been attending Adam’s Qigong classes for a few months and after sessions I always feel deeply at peace and more connected to my body. He is a dedicated teacher who has spent many years studying and practicing Qigong and his deep respect and knowledge of this tradition makes him an excellent teacher.”