Qigong – 10 Week Terms in Balmain, Sydney
Stress Less Now with White Tiger Qigong classes at RedoHealth, Balmain
Our popular 10 week terms of Qigong are back for term 4, starting on October 15th
We have 3 class times available:
Tuesday, 9am, starting 15th October
Tuesday, 6pm, starting 15th October
Thursday 7:15pm, Starting 17th October
$220 for 10 weeks
$25 drop in rate available
Book here: https://www.redohealth.com.au/qigong
During our ‘Stress Less Now Qigong Class’, we want to help you overcome the day to day pains of feeling stressed, overwhelm, worrying, overthinking, and dealing with unhelpful mood swings.
What if the solution you have been looking for is already built-in to your breath, body and spirit?
In our boutique Qigong programs, you will discover White Tiger Qigong, a system of knowledge, wisdom and transformative healing movements that will unlock your potential to start feeling better immediately.
You will learn practical Qigong exercises to help:
1. Detox your stress and become more relaxed
2. Sync your mind and body to feel less overwhelmed
3. End chronic overthinking and develop laser sharp focus
4. Stop zoning out, ’feeling out of it’ and sharpen your concentration
Together we will be taking a journey in learning powerful forms of Qigong including the 8 Trigram Organ Style, 5 elements style and 6 transformative healing sounds that you can take home and start using straight away.
Our Stress less now Qigong classes are perfectly suited to:
- 9-5 professionals wanting to de-stress and beat burnout
- Busy mums who ‘feel all over the shop’ and are seeking some peace of mind
- People who are struggling with worrying all the time, overwhelm and who want to feel better
- Retirees and seniors looking for a way to increase self esteem and feel more independent
- Complete beginners at Qigong with no prior experience
Here’s a sneak peak at our 8 week program and what you’ll be learning about:
- The art of White Tiger Qigong and how to meditate in flow with your body
- How to sustain relaxation, clarity of mind and develop emotional resilience
- Qigong as a non pharmaceutical alternative, rooted in the science of Chinese Medicine
- How your emotions are intimately connected to your organs and ways to balance painful emotion
Your host, Certified White Tiger Qigong Instructor Adam Wiltshire, will lead the class keeping everyone on track, learning and meeting in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
Bookings for this free event are limited ato 8 participants and will go fast!
Reserve your place now!
This is a boutique class that is limited to 8 participants and will book up fast!
All course participants are eligible to receive a Physiotherapy Assessment as a part of their course. This must be booked before the course.
FREE TASTER CLASSES
Tuesday October 8th at 9AM and 6PM
Thursday October 10th at 7:15PM
Book via RedoHealth Website below!