In Your Element: 1/2 Day Qigong Activation
During this half day immersion, i want to help you overcome debilitating mental states such as chronic stress, feeling overly sensitive, overwhelm, worrying all the time and racing thoughts.
What if the solution you have been looking for is already built-in to your breath, body and spirit?
In this beginner class you will discover White Tiger Qigong, a system of knowledge, wisdom and transformative healing movements that will help you unlock your potential to start feeling better immediately.
You are invited to:
1. Experience the powerful 5 Element Style Qigong Forms
2. Learn how this Qigong can help you dissolve your stress
3. Walk away with simple & feel good self care tools
This workshop is designed to equip you with practical Qigong skills to help you:
* Sync your mind and body to feel less stressed & overwhelmed
* End overthinking and develop laser sharp focus
* Stop zoning out, ’feeling out of it’ and sharpen your concentration
This class is perfectly suited to:
– Working professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners looking to lower stress and feel better
– Highly Sensitive People (HSP) looking for ways to master their sensitivity
– Conscious and awakened leaders wanting to find more clarity and boost their energy
My approach to teaching Qigong focuses on using Qigong as a non-pharmaceutical way to manage high sensitivity and mental health challenges such as stress, overwhelm and anxiety. This stems from my many years of practicing Qigong which helped me recover from a challenging Bipolar Type 2 Diagnosis (the less severe kind). Through practicing this Qigong daily, I was able to overcome my mental health challenges and i am now living medication free with no relapse, loving life and inspiring others to achieve the same.
Here’s a sneak peak of our program and what you’ll be learning about:
– The art of White Tiger Qigong and how to meditate in flow with your body
– How to sustain relaxation, clarity of mind and strengthen your stress tolerance
– Qigong as a non pharmaceutical alternative, rooted in the science of Chinese Medicine
– How your emotions are intimately connected to your organs and ways to balance painful emotion
Your host, Certified White Tiger Qigong Instructor and Stress Reduction Specialist, Adam Wiltshire, will lead the class keeping everyone on track, learning and meeting in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
Early bird: $77*
Must be booked before 31st December
Standard Rate: $97
Bring a friend: $67 each*
2 tickets must be booked together at time of purchase, no early bird available.