Introduction to Qigong – 8 week term (Tuesday)
RedoHealth and the Australian School of Energetics are pleased to offer you the opportunity to learn Qigong during an exciting new class and 8 week term!
‘Qi’ roughly translates to ‘Vital energies’ and ‘Gong’ to ‘Cultivation’ and is more simply described as a Chinese style of gentle yoga. Medical Qigong is one of the 5 types of Chinese medicine and is over 2000 years old.
In this morning class, we will be learning a simple and easy to learn series of transformative healing movements to nourish your body, calm your mind and energise your spirit!
The many health benefits of Qigong include:
* Improved mood, stress and anxiety reduction
* Greater aerobic capacity
* Improved muscle strength & definition
* More energy and stamina
* Enhanced flexibility, balance, and agility.
* Lower blood pressure and improved heart health
* Reduced Inflammation
* Improved self confidence
* Raising the ‘Chi’ energy force
* Reduced racing thoughts
* Deepened connection to body & mind
Course investment: $165 (+$3.24 booking fee)
Book your place here: https://www.redohealth.com.au/qigong
Space limited to 8 participants.