Learn Qigong: 10 week term of classes
Do you feel called to shift from daily feelings of stress, overwhelm and being held back by lack of energy to feeling better, more energised and to developing razor sharp focus of mind?
Join Adam J Wiltshire and his Australian School of Energetics for Term 2 of our 10 week series of classes – a comprehensive course in finding palpable stress reduction through the transformative art of Medical Qigong.
Come and learn this cutting edge system of knowledge, wisdom and healing movements to help you:
– Overcome overwhelm, stress and painful mental states that are holding you back from your goals and where you truly want to be
– Calm your nervous system, feel less rattled and to unlock the power of your Qi to help you move through feeling like you’re stuck at a roadblock
– Feel better prepared and equipped with new skills to find stress relief in the moments when you need it most
– Learn 3 ancient Qigong routines of Separating Heaven and Earth, Dragonball and Serving Teacups from the 8 Trigram Organ Qigong Style.
DURING TERM TWO OF CLASSES YOU WILL DISCOVER:
– The system of White Tiger Qigong and simple ways you can start using it immediately in daily life
– The transformative 3 A’s formula in how to process painful emotions and how to apply Qigong in finding stress relief
– The grounded philosophy where Qigong, ancient Chinese medicine and modern sport science meet in offering a powerful support for your mental health and wellbeing
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECTLY SUITED TO:
– Empaths and Highly Sensitive People (HSP) looking for skills and tools to stop feeling tired and drained of energy all the time and to raise their vibration
– Coaches, Practitioners, Healers and Entrepreneurs who are committed to their own awakening and to expanding their toolkit of wellbeing practices to help them better serve their clients
– Men and women who have been on a personal and spiritual growth path for quite some time and who want to learn how to leverage their Qi to reach deeper into their true potential
$220 for 10 x 1 hour classes
There are two class times available to choose from:
Tuesday 9-10am, starting 28th April
Thursday 7:15-8:15pm, starting 30th April
Both classes are beginner level and no prior experience is required.
Class size is limited and it is recommended to book in early to guarantee your spot.
“After a major shift in my life, I knew i needed to re-evaluate my life and focus on my self care. I tried a few classes but it wasn’t until i found Adam that something clicked. From the first class i felt a change that has evolved into a deep transformation. I look forward to my class every week and i am grateful for this journey.”
~ Camile ~
“I want to thank you very much for your wonderful, refreshingly professional and caring Qigong teaching over the last couple of weeks. Your very clear leading and explanation of the moves and breathing was very much appreciated and enabled me to learn a great deal in just this short time. Your calm and ego-less approach also left me feeling amazingly relaxed.”
~ Helen ~
“I have been attending Adam’s Qigong classes for a few months and after sessions I always feel deeply at peace and more connected to my body. He is a dedicated teacher who has spent many years studying and practicing Qigong and his deep respect and knowledge of this tradition makes him an excellent teacher.”